We’re open for business… Cleaning America.
Facility cleanings to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
During this time of uncertainty, our teams are working and available to handle disinfecting cleanings of your facilities. We want to help your facilities for when they are operational again. We have the following cleanings available:
1. Disinfectant Cleaning: $.35 – $.50 per square foot.
- Includes detailed hand-cleaning of all non-porous surfaces using either Microban, DeCon 30, Shockwave, or comparable disinfectant cleaner.
- Surfaces include display tables, fixtures, countertops, shelving units, desks, computer equipment, bathroom fixtures, and all other frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- A space of 10,000 square feet would be an estimated 6-10 technicians and likely a 2-night service. If less space, we would revise accordingly. For example: 2,000 square feet would only require 2 technicians for approximately 3-4 hours.
2. Disinfectant Cleaning + ULV Fogging: $.65 – $.85 per square foot and available in certain markets.
- Includes all of the above plus a fogging application that effectively treats the air and areas of a space not reachable by hand and also allows the product solution to adhere to crevasses and non-porous surfaces.
- A misting application using products like Microban and treats the air as well as flat and lateral surfaces.
- It has a dwell time, typically 20 minutes and then gets wiped down
3. Disinfectant Cleaning + Electrostatic Fogging: $1.30 – $1.50 per square foot and is available in certain markets and on a case-by-case basis.
- Electrostatic fogging is a process in which the solution (Aegis) is charged via a special applicator, allowing molecules to adhere and dwell for a prolonged period of time.
- Does not harm porous items and textiles
- This is a more costly process and may need to be combined with a Disinfectant Cleaning if the space is dusty, as it would require a manual wipe down of critical surfaces.